Ellie’s Way, Inc., (hereinafter “Ellie’s Way”) is committed to respecting and protecting your personal privacy.
Any and all the information collected on this website will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned.
Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
Ellie’s Way reserves the right to disclose any information provided by users of the site when (a) it is required by law, subpoena, court order, or other legal process; (b) we feel it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm to the Ellie’s Way website; or (c) we feel it is necessary to prevent physical harm or other injury. For website security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we may from time to time employ software programs to monitor traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. In the event of authorized law enforcement investigations, and pursuant to any required legal process, information from these sources may be used to help identify an individual.
Information gathered from any Content Provider is for internal use to Ellie’s Way and is not shared with other companies unless we have the Content Provider’s expressed consent.
The Ellie’s Way website uses “cookies.” Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your computer’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies store information such as viewing preferences, subscriptions, log-ons and passwords. Any information gathered using cookies is used to maintain the quality of our website.
Most browsers are automatically set up to receive cookies. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. If you do reset your browser, however, certain aspects of the Ellie’s Way website may not function properly or may operate more slowly.
When you visit the Ellie’s Way website, we automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, and the dates and times that you visit our sites. (Your IP address does not identify you personally.) We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our sites to the interests of our users, and to measure traffic within our sites.
SECURITY AND SAFETY
Ellie’s Way will use reasonable care to protect the privacy and security of personal information that you provide to us once it is received on our systems. You should be aware, however, that no transmission over the Internet is entirely secure. Therefore, Ellie’s Way cannot guarantee or warrant the security of information sent over the Internet. You send such information at your own risk.
APPLICATION OF THIS POLICY
This policy only applies to the Ellie’s Way website. It is possible that when you are online at the Ellie’s Way website, you may receive messages or links to other sites that are beyond our control. These sites may send you “cookies” or request your personal information. Please be sure to review the privacy policies for these other sites before you give out such information. Ellie’s Way cannot be responsible for the safety or security of personal information that you disclose online to others, and you do so at your own risk.
By using this website, you agree to the terms mentioned above. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the Ellie’s Way website. This policy may be revised or changed from time to time, but if we do revise the policy, it will be posted on this website. Registered users may or may not be notified by e-mail of such changes. Your continued use of the Ellie’s Way website after the posting of changes means you accept those changes.
NAME AND ADDRESS OF OPERATOR
This website is owned and operated by Ellie’s Way, Inc., located in Peachtree City, GA. If you have questions or comments, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ OUR BASIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. By using the Ellie’s Way, Inc. (hereinafter “Ellie’s Way”) website, you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions. You also represent and warrant that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use the website in accordance with this Agreement. You should not use this website if you do not agree to any of these terms and conditions.
1. Use and Ownership of Material. Upon your acceptance of this Agreement, you are authorized to view or download materials provided for your personal, noncommercial use unless otherwise stated on the material. You may not sell, modify, publish, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit the content of the website for any public or commercial purpose.
All materials that appear on the Ellie’s Way website, including text, graphics, photos, sound as well as overall design, selection and arrangement, are owned and copyrighted by Ellie’s Way, or by third parties and used on the site with third party permission. Such materials are protected under both United States and foreign copyright laws. Downloading or viewing such material does not constitute a transfer of ownership rights in the material to any user.
“Ellie’s Way” is a trademark of Ellie’s Way, Inc., and may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of Ellie’s Way.
2. NO MEDICAL ADVICE. THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE CONTENT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. THE INFORMATION ON THE ELLIE’S WAY WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE USED TO MAKE A DIAGNOSIS OR TREAT A CONDITION.
3. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE/REFUND PROCEDURES. ELLIE’S WAY IS COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE. Ellie’s Way cannot be responsible for other vendors that may provide goods and services through our website. Any arising issues or disputes must be taken up with that vendor. If you have an issue with an Ellie’s Way product, please email us (email@example.com) with the ORDER NUMBER, CUSTOMER NAME, AND REASON FOR REFUND REQUEST. THIS REQUEST MUST BE RECEIVED BY ELLIE’S WAY WITHIN 7 DAYS OF RECEIPT.
4. WARRANTIES AND LIMITED LIABILITY. THE ELLIE’S WAY WEBSITE MAKES REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROVIDE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION. NO WARRANTY MAY BE CREATED BY THE ORAL OR WRITTEN STATEMENTS OF ANY INDIVIDUAL. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE ELLIE’S WAY WEBSITE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE.
YOU ACCEPT ALL RISKS AND RESPONSIBILITY RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE ELLIE’S WAY WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY DOWNLOADING OR RELIANCE ON ANY MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ELLIE’S WAY AND ANY OF THEIR LICENSORS, AUTHORS, OR SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ELLIE’S WAY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
6. Export. Ellie’s Way is based in Peachtree City, GA, in the United States of America. Ellie’s Way does not claim that materials on this website are appropriate or legal for viewing or downloading in countries outside the United States. In addition, there are certain U.S. laws that govern the export of material. If you access the website from outside the United States, you assume all responsibility for compliance with such US export laws and the laws of your country.
7. Complete Agreement. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Ellie’s Way with respect to the use of the website.
8. Changes to Terms and Conditions. We may modify these terms and conditions at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon either posting of the modified Agreement or by notification to you. You agree to review this Agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications. Your continued usage of this website means that you accept any modifications that are made.
9. Georgia Law and Forum. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to choice of law principles. You agree that any legal action between us for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Georgia.
Thank you for your cooperation with these Terms and Conditions. We hope that you enjoy Ellie’s Way and find it useful.
All material provided on the Ellie’s Way, Inc. (hereinafter “Ellie’s Way”) website is provided for educational and healing purposes only. Consult your own physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your symptoms or medical condition.
Ellie’s Way provides educational material and support, which may to be used at your own discretion and risk. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Ellie’s Way creates any warranty or guarantees.
Ellie’s Way contains links to third party websites. Ellie’s Way does not make any representation as to the accuracy or suitability of any of the information contained in those websites and does not accept any responsibility or liability for the conduct or content of those websites and the offerings made by the third parties. Your access to or use of them is at your own risk.
Ellie’s Way, Inc. (hereinafter “Ellie’s Way) reserves all rights to this website but does not hold the copyright to content authored by our Content Providers. If we have used a copyright protected material inadvertently, please advise us so that we may delete or credit the source accordingly.